The B.Ed. Qualification
The Trustees of Thuto Trust have partnered with the Education Department, the University of South Africa (UNISA) and North West University (NWU) towards the development of a four-year internship for part-time study of a Bachelors of Education (B.Ed.).
Full-time Internship for B.Ed. bursaries at UNISA and NWU
The four-year part-time registration towards B.Ed at the University of South Africa (UNISA) or North West University (NWU) include a:
- Four-year full-time internship programme at Thuto Trust’s partner schools, for the duration of the four-year programme.
- On-site exposure to diverse teaching environments and best practices
- Psychosocial mentorship
- Access to a psycho-social support programme that covers academic, mentorship, career support and self development Interventions
- The B.Ed. intern teacher bursary offers an education qualification as a Foundation phase (Grade R-3) or Intermediate phase (Grade 4-6) teacher.
The bursary covers:
- Tuition Fees
- Books and, Living allowance
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS FOR 2021 ARE CLOSED
Applications for the Thuto Trust teacher development programme 2021 are closed. All available positions have been filled,Please take note no new applications will be accepted for 2021. We will announce the requirments and contact detail when the 2022 applications open.